- Business Manager: Gillian Ming
- Learning and Development Coordinator: Holly Bramley
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review and Quality & Governance Officer: Lucy Edwards
- Interim Practice Development Coordinator: Jade Maynard
- Business Support Officer: Karina Turner
- Sandwell Children’s Safeguarding Partnership (SCSP) can be contacted on – 0121 569 4800 – currently not being monitored due to Covid-19 – Please email SCSP_Business@sandwell.gov.uk
If you have concerns about a child see our Report a Concern page.
If you need advice, information or want to talk to someone, you can contact Early Help at your local Community Operating Group or the Sandwell MASH 0121 569 3100.
Alternatively you can contact:
Allegations or concerns regarding adults who work with children (including volunteers)?
Contact the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) on 0121 569 4770
Questions about Child Protection Conferences/Core Groups or LAC review meetings?
Contact the Quality Development Unit on 0121 569 4770