Please see below information regarding the new Exploitation Awareness training session that is being delivered by the SCSP. The first session is due to be delivered on Wednesday 2 October, 09.30 – 12.30 at Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Road East, Tipton DY4 8UH.
If you could please circulate the information below requesting delegates book a place via the online training system using the link below:
- Understand what is meant by CSE and know which children are most at risk.
- Have an awareness of how young people may become involved in, or targeted for, CSE.
- Understand what constitutes best practice for responding to concerns, including making a referral to social care.
- Know the roles that social care, the police and other services play in regards to preventing, responding to and raising awareness about CSE.
- To gain a greater knowledge of gang’s & usg’s (Urban Street Gangs)
- Gain UNDERSTANDING OF knife crime and why young people become involved
- What is county lines?
- How the above effects young people
- Consequences AND REALITIES
Coming soon Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP2) training – watch this space!