Toggle Contrast

Children & Young People

Sandwell CSP

Are you a child or a young person?

If you are a Child/Young Person, this part of the website is for you.
We can help if:

  • You are being mistreated or abused by someone and you’re not sure what to do
  • You think another child / young person is being mistreated or abused
  • You need advice or need to talk to someone

You can talk to a social worker by calling 0121 569 3100 or talk to one of the following independent organisations:


The Children’s Society Black Country Advocacy Service  is an independent, confidential service for children and young people who are in care, leaving care or have a social worker.