Referral Forms & Screening Tools
Child Sexual Exploitation:
Click here to download a copy of the Child Exploitation (CE) Screening and Risk Assessment Tool
Concerns regarding a professional who works with children:
If you wish to make contact with the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- If you wish to make a referral to the LADO, please click here to download a copy of the Partnership Referral Form
- For more information please read the LADO Guidance for Professionals
- Additional information can be accessed by reading the Managing Allegations Leaflet .
ALL victims of Child Trafficking should be seen as a child protection concern and should be treated as such with statutory services.
This is everyone’s responsibility and the responsibility of children’s services, community and voluntary providers, education services, community safety and health provision to respond to trafficked children.
Please refer to the Barnardos Information Sheet and the Referral Form for more details.
Referral Line – 0800 043 4303
Working Together with Families programme tackles child neglect at the earliest opportunity, reducing the long-term impact on children’s lives. It is an intensive 22 week support service which helps families prevent and reduce the neglect of their children by making positive changes and empowering them to overcome difficulties.
Support is carried out over 3 phases
Phase 1: relationship building & Completion of Graded care Profile 2 (GCP2)
Phase 2: intensive support
Phase 3: support to sustain change
- No age criteria
- low level signs of neglect identified
- family must live in Sandwell
- The programme is for single agency / early help cases where there has been no previous involvement at Child in Need or Child Protection
Making a referral:
You can use this referral form to Make a referral
All referrals should be sent to- FamilySupportReferralSandwellCC@barnardos.org.uk